Hue Light Space Energy Device

€ 11,621,-

Delivery time standard shipping is 3 months (+-)

Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview

Hue-Light Space Energy Device
Space Energy Device 3rd generation (2017). “SPACE ENERGY” refers to a device that cohere and emits energy using the constant geometric structured plate. 

What is space energy?
SPACE ENERGY” refers to a device that cohere and emits energy using the constant geometric structured plate. This near to ZERO, nonelectronic magnetic energy aids in vivo activity through rotary (swirl) motion, which differs from electric energy. This energy balances the microorganisms by transforming the energy flow and the matter within the space.

Space energy found in daily lives
Beyond air pollution levels and oxygen concentration, living microorganisms occupying the space in the forest and the city are different. This can be easily seen in the distinguishable fermentation level of the fermented food compared in urban and rural areas. In Mongolia, if you place a pack of milk outside, it becomes a cheese. However, the same cannot be expected in urban cities.

Invisible, yet beneficial energy
In 2000, NASA reported that the substances discovered in the space-time is only 4% and the remaining 96% is still unknown dark matter. This dark matter and energy are penetrating our body and the universe every moment. However, it has been scientifically disregarded because there is no way to prove its existence. Space energy can have a positive influence on living things as the microorganisms in the air change. Many scientists are developing this energy device in various ways to aid in vivo-activity. This unknown energy has been referred to as vacuum energy, zero-point energy, and scalar energy.

Benefits of space energy

  • Good Fermentation without rotting.
  • Little to no oxidation occurrence
  • Elemental change in water occurs:
  • ↓ Sodium (Na), ↑ Potassium (K), ↑ pH
  • Plants and trees grow well.
  • Recovery of metabolic related diseases
  • (after long exposure to place with space energy device and drinking water exposed in that area)
  • Reduced occurrence of minor illness
  • including common cold


Quantum mechanics has discovered that "empty" space is not empty, and that it's full of energy. 
The famous world-renowned American theoretical physicist John Wheeler once told the world that, “No point is more central than this, that space is not empty, it is the seat of the most violent physics.” Notice the importance he put on the fact that space is not empty, and that there is no point “more central” than that. The fact that space is not empty has huge implications, some of which we will explore in this article. Nikola Tesla said that “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” There is no doubting this statement given the fact that to our senses, an atom, the bits of matter that make up what we perceive to be our physical material world, is 99.9 percent empty space. But again, it’s not empty, it’s actually full of energy. The field of quantum mechanics was key for questioning the perceived material foundations of reality by showing that atoms and subatomic particles are not really solid objects.

All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena.”– Nikola Tesla, Man’s Greatest Achievement, 1907. Today, physicists seem to refer to it as the “Quantum Vacuum” or “Zero-Point” energy field. A number of studies have brought up the topic of extracting energy from the quantum vacuum, for example, a paper titled “Extracting energy and heat from the vacuum” by Puthoff in conjunction with Daniel C. Cole, Ph.D. and Associate Professor at Boston University in the Department of Mechanical Engineering stated a number of years ago that:

Relatively recent proposals have been made in the literature for extracting energy and heat from electromagnetic zero-point radiation via the use of the Casimir force. The basic thermodynamics involved in these proposals is analyzed and clarified here, with the conclusion that yes, in principle, these proposals are correct. The truth is, “the concept of the conversion of energy from vacuum fluctuations is in principle not falsifiable.”

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Additional Information

manufacturer Hue Light
Tax Class Momspliktige varer 25%

This is the replacement of Upsell Products